Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Equatorial Guinea (Malabo). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Equatorial Guinea (Malabo), our good relationship to Organo Regulador de las Telecomunicaciones (ORTEL) as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Equatorial Guinea trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Equatorial Guinea we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of Equatorial Guinea
General information about Equatorial Guinea
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
CFA Franc BEAC
Spanish (official), French (2nd official), pidgin English, Fang, Bubi, Creole
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Equatorial Guinea
Authority / Regulatory Body
Organo Regulador de las Telecomunicaciones (ORTEL)
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Equatorial Guinea
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type E electrical plug has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart and a hole for the socket’s male grounding pin. The Type E socket is different to the Type F socket which is standard in other continental European countries, such as Germany. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type E plugs are rated 16 amps.